What We Do
Funding is one of the key offerings of this program. Depending on the development stage, the pitch deck, and the tech validation, seed funding will be provided to startups that show high-growth potential. Start-ups will be eligible for additional credits from Ecosystem partners as part of the cohort.
Who should apply?
Start-ups dabbling in the Gaming, VFX, Animation, AI and CV Industry that are registered in India with the date of registration not exceeding beyond ten years are eligible to apply. The start-up must be an original entity and not be formed by splitting up/ reconstructing an existing business.
Terms and Conditions:
- The start-up must be incorporated as a
- Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
- Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
- Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
- The date of registration/incorporation must not be beyond 10 years.
- Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPs may also participate, however, if they are selected then they will have to register as private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
- Start-up should have an annual turnover not exceeding Rs. 100 crore for any of the financial years since its incorporation.
- Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business.
- Entity working towards innovation, development or improvement of products, processes or services or if it is a scalable business model with high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
How to Apply?
Below are the steps to follow to apply our latest cohort.